
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
UK, Canada, Germany, others condemn Israel's West Bank settlement plan - 2
Dave Coulier reveals he has tongue cancer, his 2nd diagnosis in a year, after beating non-Hodgkin lymphoma - 3
6 Tire Brands Reasonable for Seniors - 4
Revealing the Specialty of Food Matching: Improving Culinary Encounters - 5
Fact Check: Israeli Channel 13, Al Jazeera Did NOT Confirm Hezbollah Captured All Or Part Of Kiryat Shmona
Claim that Israel opened 'sewage dam' into Gaza's main river undersells sanitation crisis
This St Nick Truly Can Advise How To Drink And Hack Your Headache
At least 7 dead as Israel renews attacks on Beirut and across Lebanon
Japan prepares to restart world's biggest nuclear plant, 15 years after Fukushima
California officials warn against foraging wild mushrooms after deadly poisoning outbreak
She's been a Bond girl and a mutant. Now she's grappling with Hollywood's obsession with 'eternal youth.'
Key Training: Picking a Significant for Monetary Achievement
Instructions to Comprehend and Use Open Record Extra Offers
Interoceanic Train derails in southern Mexico, injuring at least 15 and halting traffic on line











