
Israel, as well as several Gulf states, reported fresh attacks on Monday, as the war in Iran stretches into its fifth week.
The Israeli military instructed citizens to seek shelter until further notice. Warning sirens wailed across the Tel Aviv area, where residents reported the sound of explosions.
The Israeli news site ynet said there had been no reports of injuries, citing emergency services.
There were initially no details about the number of projectiles fired, though one missile reportedly landed in open terrain.
Kuwait earlier reported that one person had been killed and a building had been damaged in an attack on a desalination plant.
A separate attack killed 10 Kuwaiti soldiers, the Arab League said in a statement.
Iran denied responsibility for the attack on the desalination plant, the state news agency Tasnim reported.
The Defence Ministry in the United Arab Emirates wrote on X that its air defences had intercepted 11 missiles and 27 drones. Saudi Arabia and Qatar also reported downing drones.
Bahrain's air force said it had intercepted eight missiles and six drones in the last 24 hours. This brings the Gulf state's total to 182 missiles and 398 drones shot down since the outbreak of the US-Israeli war against Iran in late February.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
10 Hints for a Fruitful New employee screening - 2
Instructions to Adjust Work, Life, and Seeking after a Web based Advertising Degree - 3
Surveys of Music Collections by Film Stars - 4
Instructions to Grasp the Innovation Behind 5G Pinnacles\ - 5
German politician urges more face-to-face interaction in digital age
Which Espresso Do You Like Best? Vote
Second doctor in Matthew Perry overdose case sentenced to home confinement
Rick Steves' Favorite Time To Visit Spain Has Lower Prices And Fewer Crowds
Doctored NXT Summit footage falsely portrays Modi as declaring war on Iran and Pakistan
SpaceX's 1st 'Version 3' Super Heavy Starship booster buckles under pressure during initial tests
David Duchovny's new thriller has him stripping down at 65. But its chilling premise hits close to home.
The Oscars are moving from ABC to YouTube starting in 2029
UAE recalls some Nestle infant formula products, Qatar warns consumers
Discovery of ancient pleasure boat reveals Egypt's maritime history












